• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I'm trying to find Pelvicachromis.taeniatus

S

spine

Hi,
Im just getting into Pelvicachromis. Does anyone know a good source for Pelvicachromis.taeniatus on the eastcoast I live in Maryland.

Thanks

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
Most P. taeniatus are found through mail order. Rarely are there stores that carry a variety of them. Tony Orso in New Jersey imports a few varieties, both tank raised and wild. Someone with Tony's website address please chime in. I buy a lot from Toyin Ojo at www.rehobothaquatics.com. He is not on the east coast, but he ships. I have several varieties, and fry from three types, but I will not be shipping until Spring. My website is www.tedsfishroom.com.

Nebraska_cichlids

5 Year Member
This is Tony Orso's website: http://www.webraretropicalfish.com/

I have bought fish from him before, and they were of excellent quality. I believe he does not have a whole lot of P. taeniatus varities right now, but take a look for yourself.

I have some juvenile P. taeniatus Moliwe available right now, but as Ted said, shipping is fairly risky around this time of the year.

C

champ

aquabid.com

usually there are some at aquabid.com - think there are some there today

Rain man

5 Year Member
find Pelvicachromis.taeniatus

I am keeping and breeding about 5 diffrent sp of Pelvicachromis.taeniatus right now. They are all f1 and most are about 1.5 to 2 inches and eating flake foods. If you want a complete listing shoot me an e-mail to
[email protected] maybe during this warm period we can arrange some good shipping rates for you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….