• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi. I am from Northeast America

kitty2234

Hi Fish Friends,

I live in Western New York state, near Pennsylvania and Lake Erie. I raise a variety of tropical fish. I have around 30 fish tanks (not all have been setup, yet). I have around 20 tanks going. I raise sailfin mollies ( I am creating my own color). I also raise Rainbow Cichlids, Red Point Honduran Cichlids, Jewel Cichlids (these are giving me trouble - breeding), Electric Yellow Lab Cichlids, Spotted Pims Catfish, Clown Plecos, plecos, Sterbai corys, and I am working on Pelvichachromis Taeniatus Moliwe.

I am just starting to make a fish room in the cellar, but need a ton of work done, before I set all the tanks up. I am looking to buy some Neon Green Laser Cory Cats in the near future. I also plan to start a unique business in about a year or so.

I can't figure out how to add a picture. I don't know the pictures URL, sorry.

kitty2234

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meghanbe

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….