• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi everybody

candidi

5 Year Member
Hi all,

I'm new on this forum and I wanted to present me a little:

I'm an apistofan since many years now. I totally stopped aquariophily one year, but i begin now again.

I had: Apistogramma viejita II, A. trifasciata, A. agassizi sp., and an other sp. no name found :frown: .

At this time, i keep A. inconspicua and Taeniacara candidi. I have babies for the both species at this time. And the list will be bigger. In a few weeks I'll have A. piauiensis.

So, this is me.

see you soon.

Sebastien.

P.S.: Excuse me for my english, my mothertongue is french.

candidi

5 Year Member
Hello John,

Thanks for the message.

I wanted to ask everybody this question:

Does someone know where I can become nice Apistogramma (I'm looking for A. pertensis, A. uaupesi, A. elizabethae, A. iniridae, A. sp. Blutkehl). I looked on Aquabid.com, but I didn't find any.

I live in Switzerland, so does someone know where I can find this species and become they at home, or to an Airport in Switzerland?

Thank you for the answer and see you soon.

Seb.

Peter Lovett1

5 Year Member
Hi candidi

I have some wild caught pertensis blue form from brazil the only problem is i am in the UK.

But if you ever come to the UK you may like to pop in.

But i think your best bet is the Czech Republic.

candidi

5 Year Member
Hi Peter,

Pertensis??? Wild caught??? Oh my god!!! :eek:

Could you send the fishes? I don't come to the UK :frown: .

Yes, my A. inconspicua and T. candidi come from the czech republic, but I don't find any seller, who send the fishes at home or to the Airport for private person (like me).

Thank you for the answers.

See you soon.

Seb

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mugsey2

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….