- Messages
- 13
- Location
- Gothenburg, Sweden
Hi,
My A. baenshi (Inka) is not eating. He has got his fins clamped, not all the time but quite often, and he does kind of "yawn".
The first thing I noticed was that he does not defend his territory (With two females and one with newly hatched fry) or at least he is not very agressive when doing so (he ussually is).
I can`t se anything on his skin, yet.
There are several about one month old fryes in the tank and they seem just fine.
Please advice
Best regards/ Per
My A. baenshi (Inka) is not eating. He has got his fins clamped, not all the time but quite often, and he does kind of "yawn".
The first thing I noticed was that he does not defend his territory (With two females and one with newly hatched fry) or at least he is not very agressive when doing so (he ussually is).
I can`t se anything on his skin, yet.
There are several about one month old fryes in the tank and they seem just fine.
Please advice
Best regards/ Per