• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello... From Holland

M.ramirezi

Hey guys,

I've just joined this forum, and wanted to say hi ;)
As said, I live in The Netherlands. I've got 4 aquariums, 150*50*60 (a group of Peruvian altums, a pair of Guianacara owroewefi 'Grand Laussat' and 3 Dicrossus filamentosus), 120*40*50 (Asian based), 80*40*40 (a pair of Mikrogeophagus ramirezi) and a 70*30*30 (3 Apistogramma borellii).

Because of my nickname it probably isn't surprising that I'm a huge ramirezi fan, hu? :)
My last F1 group died very quickly because of bad quality. Now I've got a wildcaught female and if I'm right, a 'German blue' male. Unfortunately I had bought 2 wildcaught females, and not short after all the fish in the store had become ill.

Well... That's about it.

See ya,
René

Loriculus

Hi Rene,

welcome here !

If you have fry or want to sell the couple Guianacara owroewefi 'Grand Laussat' ...I'm interested ;)
Let me know - I'm from Belgium :)

Loriculus

Hi Rene,

or borrow them to me for a few month until they produced a nest which I raise and we share the young ones. I have more then enough tanks ready ;)

It would be a shame not to use the potential of such a pair in a breeding project. Assuming that it is a real pair and the eggs where fertile and started to develop.

M.ramirezi

For me that's to much effort, sorry.
I didn't bought them with the intention of breeding them. If they ever manage to keep some fry alive, I'll set up another tank to raise them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grey58

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….