• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from Australia

discus_noob

Hi guys,

My name is Adam. I have been an Apisto keeper for only about 5 or 6 months (rough guess) now so am fairly new to keeping Apistos however have a very good friend who breeds about 12 different types of Apistogrammas. I have only kept Apistogramma Panduro for the whole 5 months I have kept Apistos, however in the past two months have lept out into Trifasciata and also Borellii Opals and be more types on the way soon.

I am mainly into high tech planted tanks, as well as biotopes and have some of both I will put up later on the forums.

Thanks,
Adam

briztoon

5 Year Member
About time you made it over here Adam. Welcome mate.

Go on, put up some photos of your Borellii and Trifasciata and tanks. Oh and your pencilfish, they're a favourite around these here parts.

discus_noob

Thanks guys. Especially Briztoon, thanks I realized it was about time I made my venture across instead of lurking the forum as a visitor haha. My fish are probably nothing compared to what your keeping and breeding mate I am jealous! :)

PS MODS if you read this I accidently made two thread starters under different names with the same stuff in it in the misc pictures section. Please keep the Adam's Rio Nanay/Tigre biotpe and delete the first thread topic I made please as they will only double up. My apologies as I did not realize all threads needed approval first and assumed it did not work.

Rod

5 Year Member
Hi Adam....seen that name before

Perhaps it's because I moderate for another forum.....something funny about new members who say nothing about fish....but just happen to have a link on their page to some irrelavent information.....
No comment from you Pete....I know I could lose some weight!

discus_noob

Hahaha yer. I guess there is something fishy. Why make it my post to spam with best diets haha. Hi Rod, I have seen you many times on QLDAF, Aquarium Life. I hope I am not spamming this forum or upsetting anyone on here by posting so many posts and threads. If I am let me know I promise I will stop :)

discus_noob

Thanks there is plenty of pics already up but noone has hardly commented haha! Check the pictures section for lots of new threads of piccies:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….