• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from Alberta

Supercorygirl

So been fish keeping for 4 years, and my first love is corydoras. Just love their antics and personality. I joined my local aquarium society and enjoy their auctions to much according to my hubby and my wallet. I've started to branch out my interests away from catfish and live bearers and dwarf cichlids caught my eye as I do tend toward more bottom dwellers. Again to my hubby chagrin my hobby expanded from a single 10G to a few 75G then onto 16 tanks of verying sizes. Amazing how the addiction starts so innocently ☺️. What started me onto dwarfs cichlids was the bold colors of GBR'S followed by the understated elegance of its cousin the Bolivians to several unsuccessful attempts to keep the A. Biteaniata. ✌️

:p Welcome!
keep control now, it's like an olde car one tank leads to another, hope the hubby understands.... I saved soo much money since I joined my local club 4 years ago and love to swap fish and do group buys as well. it alot of fun!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grey58

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….