• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

For Sale!!! Apisto Panduro Pick up Only Rochester, Mn.

DwarfApisto

For sale are nice quality, healthy Panduros for sale or will trade for aquariums . MAKE ME A REASONABLE AND FAIR PRICE FOR BOTH of us. The parents of fish offered for sale are wild caught. They came from aquaticclarity! Here is pic of dominant juvenile male that is offered. At time of the pic was taken he was just a 1/2" and showing lots of potential for such a small fish. Also is pick of parents. If interested let message me or call. Blaine @ 507-244-1249 Thanks IMG_20130920_141655.jpg

Uroplatusguy

I live in wabasha mn so not that far from you. I picked up a female yesterday from forest lake pets. Is yours unrelated?

sefscf

5 Year Member
yes they are parents are wild caught so unrelated from your female well related some how lol. I was just at forest lake pets today dropping off fish . let me know what you want to do

Uroplatusguy

We're you dropping of f pandas? I would like to buy a male if you could sell a spare one. How much is a male?

sefscf

5 Year Member
Dropping off other apistos. What size is your female? Yes i can sell you one or couple. contact behind scenes for contact info

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….