• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Fish From TwoFishGuys

wbzorker

5 Year Member
Just wanted to tell folks about my recent order from this company. Placing the order was fast and easy, well, picking the fish was hard but the rest was easy:)
They gave fantastic service when I called with a last minute addition to the order. They arranged the shipping date to meet my needs. The fish were packed great and exceeded my expectations. I just couldn't be happier about the transaction.

Thanks FishGuys :)

Wendy:)

chris1932

Apisto Club
Staff member
5 Year Member
Ryan and Sam are really good guyz. Unluckily for me I live close enough to go by and see the fish first hand. I always leave broke. What did you get? When do we get too see some pictures?

Happy Holidays
Chris

wbzorker

5 Year Member
Hi Chris,
I just now saw your answer to my post about Twofishguzs. Sorry I didn't see it sooner:frown:

I bought several fish from them: Discus, angels (to die for) and a pair of A. viejita Rio Meta. They are all beautiful:biggrin:

No pics yet, but another shipment of discus will be coming from them shortly so I'm sure that pics will be taken.

Thank you for your reply. I'll bet you have a whole lot of beautiful tanks :)

Happy New Year,

Wendy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cesarmora1

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….