• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

EBR fry extra floaty =/

jetajockey

Update.

I've had this batch inside for a few days now, and they seem to be doing well. A few losses, but nothing major, there are still about half a dozen that are at the top, but they seem to be there willingly, and will dive down from time to time.

I feel like a jerk because I thought the ram pair I had in the tank prior to adding the fry had eaten their eggs, but after I had moved them and added the fry to the tank, I saw wigglers. They moved them off of the terra cotta and into a corner.

So now there are 2 batches together, about 10-14 days apart (not keeping track of the dates), the smaller ones are free swimming as of a few days ago, and don't seem to have any of the floating issues at all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….