• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

D. foirni on aquabid

finzz

5 Year Member
I've been looking for this species for years and finally there's a six pack of juveniles on Aquabid. Problem is; they're already up to $300 on the first day and if they're anything like D. maculatus, chances are you'll get 6 males.

I'm going to lock my wallet up in the safe.

TCMontium

5 Year Member
Apparently there was many more, but just the first 2 people on their waiting list bought most of them. (now I wonder, what about the rest of the people on their list? Did they all decide not to buy any or did the seller decide to sell the remaining 6 on aquabid without offering them to the people on their list?)

boofeng

Small specimen of Cr.(Dicross. foirni)sp.R.NEGRO were available here in Europe for the cost of 20Euro/fish .. (a week ago)
Not much help for you in the U.S. , but an option for all Europeans.. if you have got a store willing to place an order..!!
https://www.aquariumglaser.de/en/

In Singapore, some stock (juveniles, can't be sexed) was available at about USD 12 each about last month. But they were snapped up pretty quickly And I missed them! :(

H3atherW

I realize this post is older, not sure who the seller on aquabid was but I did get 8 Fiorni back in the April time period. 1 of them somehow managed to get its head stuck in a rock and died, and I lost one to moving them to a new tank . I am struggling to figure out of the 6 I have left if I have 2 females or not.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomek B.

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….