• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Current list

MonteSS

I emailed AC but did not get a reply. I didnt know if the list on his site was current. I know its off season but would like some fish beforeit gets too cold.

....Bill

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Sorry everyone! Sold the house last week after 13 days on the market (that had me very busy getting things ready ahead of listing) and we are still looking for our new place!!! I'll try to get into the fishroom this weekend and update the stock list. Be ready for tank clearing volume sales! I will also be listing some odd balls (one of this, one of that) as well as some of my personal stock (which is pretty limited as I haven't been adding much over the past 6-12 months knowing we wanted to move).

Sorry everyone! Sold the house last week after 13 days on the market (that had me very busy getting things ready ahead of listing) and we are still looking for our new place!!! I'll try to get into the fishroom this weekend and update the stock list. Be ready for tank clearing volume sales! I will also be listing some odd balls (one of this, one of that) as well as some of my personal stock (which is pretty limited as I haven't been adding much over the past 6-12 months knowing we wanted to move).
U gonna update here or te website?

Apistochopterus

We just sold our house this month after 2yrs + on the market! I moved all our belongings and 300 aquariums/racks/and fish 4000 miles! Hope you have a good chiropractor!
I will be at the Milwaukee Airport Ramada NOV 1st-4th - WAKO Show. What is the chance of picking up or having droped off a box of fish from you? Apiso'z and Cory'z? Could prepay with Paypal.

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
We just sold our house this month after 2yrs + on the market! I moved all our belongings and 300 aquariums/racks/and fish 4000 miles! Hope you have a good chiropractor!
I will be at the Milwaukee Airport Ramada NOV 1st-4th - WAKO Show. What is the chance of picking up or having droped off a box of fish from you? Apiso'z and Cory'z? Could prepay with Paypal.

I'll be vending at the WAKO show on Saturday (maybe Friday night) so as long as I have the stock there is no problem getting fish to you there!

Apistochopterus

I'll be vending at the WAKO show on Saturday (maybe Friday night) so as long as I have the stock there is no problem getting fish to you there!
Awesome!! I fly in Friday afternoon, see you there. I will watch your website for updated availability and place order via email.
Thank you!!

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
List coming later tonight after Trick or Treating with the kids. Have a few new wild caught dwarf cichlids to add to the list as well!

trev12

Sorry everyone! Sold the house last week after 13 days on the market (that had me very busy getting things ready ahead of listing) and we are still looking for our new place!!! I'll try to get into the fishroom this weekend and update the stock list. Be ready for tank clearing volume sales! I will also be listing some odd balls (one of this, one of that) as well as some of my personal stock (which is pretty limited as I haven't been adding much over the past 6-12 months knowing we wanted to move

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….