• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Copella vilmae for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

martin_c

5 Year Member
Hello,
I'd like to give away 4 Copella vilmae (3 male, 1 female) for free, asasp. They are beautiful. I'll try to post a video later today.
I can send them within Germany, but that would be €50.

I have them in 450L currently, but the level of aggression by the males not only to the same species (also towards females) but to all fish in the tank (Apistogrammas) is so high that i just want to get rid of them.

MacZ

I'm only 75km from you, but have no tankspace right now, as I just added some new additions. Dang... just 2 weeks earlier and I'd have probably taken them.

Put up ads on aquariumforum[dot]de? There usually fish are placed in new homes quite quickly.
If in doubt, no chance of a store taking them in?

martin_c

5 Year Member
@MacZ Thanks for the advice. You're right, i could just give them to the local store. I was hoping that here i find someone who would really appreciate them though.

martin_c

5 Year Member
DSC_1271.JPG

MacZ

Thanks for the advice. You're right, i could just give them to the local store. I was hoping that here i find someone who would really appreciate them though.
Obviously. I myself recently had to rehome some fish I raised from juveniles since January. I was not very pleased to give them away, especially not to two different stores, but the alternative would have been (more) bloodshed (I lost one of them first, that was the moment I decided it's time to split them up). So I bit the bullet and gave them away except one.

Last edited:

martin_c

5 Year Member
@MacZ
Yea, i know what you mean. Just last week i gave some offspring of A. diplotaenia and Betta persephone to Unter-Wasser-Freiburg because of the same reasons (in AKZ there was no demand for the diplos).
I chose that store because i think there they are in good hands and also quickly find customers due to selling fish online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….