• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Copella vilmae for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

martin_c

Member
5 Year Member
Messages
60
Location
Germany
Hello,
I'd like to give away 4 Copella vilmae (3 male, 1 female) for free, asasp. They are beautiful. I'll try to post a video later today.
I can send them within Germany, but that would be €50.

I have them in 450L currently, but the level of aggression by the males not only to the same species (also towards females) but to all fish in the tank (Apistogrammas) is so high that i just want to get rid of them.
 

MacZ

Well-Known Member
5 Year Member
Messages
4,437
Location
Germany
I'm only 75km from you, but have no tankspace right now, as I just added some new additions. Dang... just 2 weeks earlier and I'd have probably taken them.

Put up ads on aquariumforum[dot]de? There usually fish are placed in new homes quite quickly.
If in doubt, no chance of a store taking them in?
 

martin_c

Member
5 Year Member
Messages
60
Location
Germany
@MacZ Thanks for the advice. You're right, i could just give them to the local store. I was hoping that here i find someone who would really appreciate them though.
 

martin_c

Member
5 Year Member
Messages
60
Location
Germany
DSC_1271.JPG
 

MacZ

Well-Known Member
5 Year Member
Messages
4,437
Location
Germany
Thanks for the advice. You're right, i could just give them to the local store. I was hoping that here i find someone who would really appreciate them though.
Obviously. I myself recently had to rehome some fish I raised from juveniles since January. I was not very pleased to give them away, especially not to two different stores, but the alternative would have been (more) bloodshed (I lost one of them first, that was the moment I decided it's time to split them up). So I bit the bullet and gave them away except one.
 
Last edited:

martin_c

Member
5 Year Member
Messages
60
Location
Germany
@MacZ
Yea, i know what you mean. Just last week i gave some offspring of A. diplotaenia and Betta persephone to Unter-Wasser-Freiburg because of the same reasons (in AKZ there was no demand for the diplos).
I chose that store because i think there they are in good hands and also quickly find customers due to selling fish online.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
18,788
Messages
125,148
Members
13,674
Latest member
landmarkglobales

Latest profile posts

Re-designing and starting a new fish room all over again. This time we'll have many more Apistsogramma species. We are expanding.
dimandobson wrote on Arnold's profile.
hi
dimandobson wrote on Ben Bergman's profile.
Hi Bergman. I have a pair of breeding dwarf cichlid for sale. if you are still looking, drop me your whatsapp number and i will send some videos to your whatsapp
martin_c wrote on illumnae's profile.
Hi,

just in case you happen to live in Germany (or Netherlands): I have a wildcaught female A. psammophila, you could have it for free. I have no use for it anymore.

BR
Martin
Top