• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Cobalt Aquatics Products

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
5 Year Member
I spoke with Cobalt Aquatics at the Pet Expo here in Costa Mesa, CA a couple weekends ago. They're interested in sending us some products to giveaway as contest prizes in exchange for product reviews. I wanted to get everyone's input on what kind of stuff they'd like to see as contest prizes. So head over to their website (https://cobaltaquatics.com/cobaltaquatics/) and take a look around and see what kind of stuff you think might make for good prizes.
Thanks!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
5 Year Member
Oh - and some things not listed on their site that I already have on my list are clay caves and cones for breeding as well as this "egg rocker" product that they have in their printed catalog.

Boy no one has ever been to a "PET EXPO" The World Pet Association (WPA) puts this all "Animal only show and exibit" in a lot of cities in the U.S. every season... They came to Puyallup, Wa. 2 years running then have not been back since. They donated ALL of the tanks, fish, and plants in their fish living room display to Our club 2 years in a row!
Cobalt had a great booth there and alot of great products as well. They have heaters, Foods, filters, etc. These would be good prizes to win too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….