• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Free Shipping This Weekend!

S.Oak

Apistogramma.com Sponsor
Staff member
FREE SHIPPING ON (almost) EVERYTHING THIS WEEKEND!

Here's the deal, there's something wrong with the shipping calculations on my website, so everything that's not alive or drop shipped will ship free until I can get the tech guy to figure out what's wrong on Monday.

Click on the brand names to see the product list and info on each product.​
All EbiKen Products ship free!
EbiKen tools aren't on the website yet but they ship free as well. Here's the list for those: Ebi-Ken Introduction Sale!

All BorneoWild Products ship free!
Including glass inflow and outflow pipes. I have 13mm and 17mm in stock, as well as the half pipes. They're not on the website yet either so pm me for pricing and pics if you're interested.

All Gush Aqua Products ship free!
Including glass inflow and outflow pipes. PM me for pricing and pics on those too.

All Mosura Products ship free!
All of those are actually on the website!

All Dainichi Fish Foods ship free!

PM me here, or order through the website.

Buy stuff, please :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grey58

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….