• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

"Cichlids" Presentation, Calif Apr 3, free

SanDiegoFishes

5 Year Member
This Sunday, April 3rd from 1-5 PM is the COAST Fish Club meeting in Costa Mesa, CA. As always, a guest speaker on fish, followed by the big auction! Anyone can bid and buy, you do not have to be a member to attend this event. Awesome fish, plants and supplies show up at the auction, lots of rare things you never find in stores!

Meeting date/time: April 3rd, Sunday, 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Event: Cichlids!
Speaker: Pam Chin

Pam Chin is one of the infamous "Babes In The Cichlid Hobby", the group of ladies who manage to get cichlid fans to contribute to research and conservation programs of the American Cichlid Association. Not only is she persuasive, she knows a great deal about cichlids, how they live, how they think, how uncooperative they can be, and how worth it they are. On top of all that, she has a wonderful, wry sense of humor so suitable to a hobbyist whose favorite family of fishes initiates friendships by biting.

You gotta come see Pam's program, if only to enjoy yourself for the day.

Remember to move your clocks forward one hour on Saturday night; April 3 is the first day of the time change.

Here is more info, hope to see some of you there.

C O A S T
California's Organization of Aquatic Show Tropicals  a fish club for Southern California

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MEETING SITE AND TIME: COSTA MESA NEIGHBORHOOD COMMUNITY CENTER, 1845 PARK AVENUE, COSTA MESA, CA 92627, IN THE VICTORIA ROOM (DOORS FACE THE LIBRARY PARKING LOT), USUALLY ON THE FIRST SUNDAY OF THE MONTH, FROM 1:00 TO 5:00 P.M. THE SPEAKER PRESENTATION BEGINS ABOUT 1:30 P.M.

More information:

or email Barbara at: [email protected]

Come have some tropical fish fun at The San Diego Tropical Fish Society! We meet the second Sunday of every month, rain or shine, at 6:30 PM in Room 101 of the Casa del Prado in Balboa Park, San Diego (next to the San Diego Zoo). Free to attend, children welcome! We have fish, plants, and fish supplies auctions, raffles, programs and guest speakers, field trips, tropical fish shows, live demonstrations, contests, and more! Relaxed and welcoming environment, casual, food too! For more info, you can call our information line at 619-281-3474, visit our website at www.SanDiegoTropicalFish.com or email me! See you there!

Z Man

5 Year Member
San Diego Fishes

Sorry I can't be there Barb. A little too far to travel but please say a big "hello" to Pam Chin for me. I haven't seen her in a few years now and to those of you close by..... "Don't miss it!"

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csteele

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….