• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

CO2 regulator

peregrine3751

5 Year Member
Hi all;
I just got a new CO2 regulator, solenoid, bubble counter, and needle valve from customaquatic.com for $89. Seems to be made well and works well. I put it on my 20LB CO2 tank and tested it in a bucket of water because my tank is not set up right now. Got realy good and fast service. Im very happy. :D Thought I'd just pass this on.
peregrine3751

peregrine3751

5 Year Member
Farm41;
The equipment is Milwaukee. I don't know if it's the same Milwaukee that makes the power tools. But like I said, it all seems to be very well made. I just need to come up with a reactor now. Oh, I'm going to use a PH controller. I'm thinking of useing the Smart PH Monitor/Controller. DO you know anything about them ( good, bad, fair ) ?
peregrine3751

farm41

5 Year Member
I don't know anything about the Ph controllers, I don't use one. I haven't experienced a significant Ph swing yet. On my 75g discus tank it only varies one tenth, but I run airstones at night to blow off some co2. My smaller tanks have a little more fluctuation and I don't use the airstone on them, the apisto's never seemed bothered by a small fluctuation.

Some day though, I would like to get a controller, or even just solenoid valve and just turn it off at night.

If the equipment you bought is of good quality, I may end up buying at least some solenoids to start with. I have two friends that are going to buying co2 equipment soon.

peregrine3751

5 Year Member
Matt;
I still don't have my tank set up. It's going to be about a month before I can set it back up. :? Infact I'll be off line for about a month starting this week. I'll let you all know how the system works as soon as I get my tank back up and running.
Happy trails. :wink:
peregrine3751 :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewShNN

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….