• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Best place to get Cacatuoides triple red pair?

Apisto~Man

I am thinking of buying a pair of cacatouides triple reds preferably like the one Davidjp1982 has shown on the media forum. Any help will be much appreciated

ChuckinMA

Not sure where you live, but many of the local fish stores in the major cities stock triple reds. Another option is mail order, and many aquarists go that route successfully although I personally prefer to see in person the actual specimens I'm buying if I can. Sometimes local fish clubs are an option too since cactouides are one of the more popular Apisto's.

krudolph

They are never in the LFS where I live and have only seen them once in my travels. For such a popular fish they can be hard to find. The internet will probobably be your best bet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….