• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Atahualupa experience

MacZ

Well-Known Member
5 Year Member
Messages
4,448
Location
Germany
I thought you said they didn't like to clump up together but rather spread out and establish individual territories.
They are also in a tank with very little surface structure and that for only a short time and will disperse as soon as there are possible markers for territories. I would definitely add on some twigs and floaters. Then they will rise to the surface and not stay as low as they are right now.

They are in good shape, though. That was my main concern.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
18,792
Messages
125,208
Members
13,675
Latest member
Phap

Latest profile posts

Re-designing and starting a new fish room all over again. This time we'll have many more Apistsogramma species. We are expanding.
dimandobson wrote on Arnold's profile.
hi
dimandobson wrote on Ben Bergman's profile.
Hi Bergman. I have a pair of breeding dwarf cichlid for sale. if you are still looking, drop me your whatsapp number and i will send some videos to your whatsapp
martin_c wrote on illumnae's profile.
Hi,

just in case you happen to live in Germany (or Netherlands): I have a wildcaught female A. psammophila, you could have it for free. I have no use for it anymore.

BR
Martin
Top