• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Apistogramma

marle

5 Year Member
Hello from Singapore! I am new to this forum and hope to learn from you guys here. :) Currently keeping some apistos. Sharing my A.Mendezi and A.Breitbinden. Currently feeding the Mendezi some diy food and others on NLS pellets.

Apisto. sp. "BREITBINDEN"
breit-1.png

Apisto. Mendezi
AM6.jpg

AM1.jpg

AM4.jpg

AM2.jpg

AM3.jpg

AM5.jpg

AM7.jpg

yama

5 Year Member
Nice fish

I am also new to the site. Very nice looking fish. The pellets ur feeding,(What type are they. I am un-familiar with the letters used.:redface:

Fingerling

5 Year Member
NLS - New Life Spectrum

Very stunning fishes you have there Marle, great to see you here in this forum too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….