• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

apisto breeders in AZ

R

richgarrettt

Are there any breeders in Arizona.
I live in the Phoenix area and would like to get back into
dwarf cichlids.

I was very active in apisto's in the 80's.

Also is there an index/ ID guide for the currently known Apisto species.
there seems to be a lot of new species.

Rich Garrett

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
I moved from Gilbert a year ago, after living there ten years. Pet's Inc. and Phx Tropicals carry a few. There is a store in Tucson. I was the only breeder in the area I knew of who was heavy into dwarf cichlids.

I would mail order if I were you... I did exclusively when I lived there. This site is a great source and reasonable shipping into your area.

tjnelson44

5 Year Member
Rich,
I currently live in New Mexico but visit family in AZ on occasion and I am hoping to move back after I graduate. Right now all I have are fresa fry and nijsseni fry. It will be a while before they are big enough to sell but keep me in mind for apistos in the future.
Trevor

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marakely

Latest profile posts

jloponte wrote on hongyj's profile.
Please send me info regarding cuipeua. Thx, Joe.
jloponte wrote on hongyj's profile.
Where are you located?
Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(