• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Anyone purchased from The Wet Spot Tropical Fish?

cwb141

http://www.wetspottropicalfish.com/index.php

Hi, this place is decently close to my house and I could pick up the fish in-store. Has anyone had any experience with this company? What are your views on their customer service and stock quality?

Thanks,

Josh

P.S. If this is in the wrong section of the forum, could a mod please move so that it receives more responses? thnx

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
The Wet Spot is one o the best aquarium stores in the country. The owner, Steve Lundblad, is top notch.

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
I agree with Ted. Steve (Doogie to those who know him) runs the wholesale outlet (Cichlid Exchange) as well as Wet Spot in Portland OR. He's very professional in his business and very (maybe overly!) social with most everyone.

slimbolen99

5 Year Member
I've ordered from them five times over the last two years. Never had any major issues, just surprises. :) Grey is who I work(ed) with, and he is very customer focused. The airport-to-airport shipping option is great and very cheap (I've had three boxes of fish delivered for under $60 total).

Their selection has decreased it seems, at least on the SAs that I look at, but really a pretty good choice of harder to find fish from across the globe.

garcia

5 Year Member
I've dealt with Wet Spot afew time and never had any problems with their service and the fish always arrive in great shape..

Ralph

mf3011

5 Year Member
Excellent store!

By far the best store in Oregon and always have a great selection to choose from. Never fails to give me a "kid in a candy store" type of moment. Highly recommend!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….