• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Agassizi?

Moche

5 Year Member
I purchased this guy from my LFS as an Agassizi male. They have been wrong about apistos before, so I wanted to check to see what the experts think. I have had it for about a month, it lives in a community tank where it is dominant, and its about an inch and a half, probably around 6 months old I'd guess. Thanks in advance.
DSC00904.JPG

Attachments

• DSC00902.JPG
    DSC00902.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 345

DwarfApisto

Not Very good quality pic. But, i know its not A. Agassizii. It looks to be MacMasteri or a MacMasteri complex. But the guys will way in to be certain!!

Moche

5 Year Member
Are these pictures any better for identification?

Attachments

• DSC00910.JPG
    DSC00910.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 367
  • DSC00913.JPG
    DSC00913.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 351

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DayanaSic

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….