• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

70 liters for Apistogramma Viejita

AlessandroC

Hello!

This is my first biotope tank, what do you think? Scuse my english, I don't write in english very well!

Alessandro.

Tank: 60x30x45
Filtration: Eheim biopower 200
Lighting: 32 watt 4000k
Heating: 35 watt
Substrate: fine sand on front, akadama on back
Decor: manila woods, catappa leaves
Fauna: Apistogramma Viejita (maybe Macmasteri) M+F in breeding , 2 otocinclus affinis
Flora: Pistia Stratiotes, Hydrocotyle leucocephala, phyllantus fluvitalis

Ph 5.8
KH 1
NO2 0
NO3 0
IMG_6318.JPG
IMG_6312.JPG

AlessandroC

Thanks!In your opinion, I can take some target fish, like Nannostomus bekfordi or others , in 70 liters tank?

I wish to have success with breeding!

dw1305

5 Year Member
Hi all,
I can take some target fish, like Nannostomus bekfordi or others
Most of the other Pencils are OK, but N. beckfordii is a real fry hunter. N. eques are ideal, and you could have 6 without any problem in 70 litres.

could you tell methe differencesyou seefrom my macmasteri andApistogramma viejita?

This is a question that comes up a lot. If you search through the forum you'll find a lot of posts, have a look at these ones: <http://www.apistogramma.com/forum/i...import-apistogramma-viejita.12229/#post-66894> & <http://www.apistogramma.com/forum/index.php?threads/apistogramma-sp-schwarzkehl-black-throat.12212/>

cheers Darrel

Senninha

BRAVO¡¡¡ Its so cool this Mc :) , maybe you can add some otocinclus, they need some individues for stay very well, and they didnt stop, its one of my favorite fish for this :)

The female looks very nice ¡¡¡ i want of them ¡¡¡ :)

un saludicoo¡¡¡

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….