• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Buying WTB: Apistos (South Carolina)

veritas

Good morning everyone!

I have been an aquarium enthusiast my entire life, within the last 4 to 5 years - have dove into the world of Planted Tanks. While I previously have been mostly interested in large schools of micro fish (Celestial Pearl Danios, Scarlet Badis, Dwarf Emerald Rasboras) I have wanted to enter the Apisto world for a couple of years.

I believe I finally have my 120g established enough to start raising apistos.

Since I am new to them - I am not looking for super high quality show fish - and am open to suggestions.

My water parameters:

pH 6.5
Temps: 77-78

heavily planted, school of Praecox Rainbowfish (6), Danio Choprai (18) Ember Tetra (20) Scarlet Badis (8)

Does anyone have any Apistos available? I would love to start with a pair, unless a trio would be better.

thank you!

gerald

5 Year Member
If you're in upstate SC, contact Julie Zeppieri through the Charlotte Aquarists or Facebook. She's in Gastonia NC and usually has several species. Also try the SC Aquarists Assoc forum. They have a swap meet coming up on June 4 i think.

veritas

Thanks for the reply!

I'm in Charleston, SC. I would love to attend the SCCA Meetup, but unfortunately will be on a work trip to Greenland during that time period.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kanihong

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….