• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

WTB - Apistogrammas in Eastern Nebraska / Western Iowa

esalve

5 Year Member
I'm hoping to find someone in Omaha/Council Bluffs or the surrounding area who is breeding and selling apistos (willing to drive a fair distance if needed). Thanks

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
I have a number of Apistos for sale and can easily ship to you via USPS Express. Getting 6-10 Apistos will run in the $30-35 range for shipping. I'll be updating my fish list later today to incluide a number of new Apistos that came in this past week. www.aquaticclarity.com/fish

The new Apistos:

tank raised
panduro

wild caught
alacrina
agassizii (Brazil)
agassizii (Peru)
barlowi red face
cacatuiodes
cruzi
sp. Melgar
sp. Black Chin (should be cleaned up soon)
mystery Brazil Apistos (looks like there is a different type of agassizii in there, some pertense complex fish, and maybe something else yet)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marakely

Latest profile posts

jloponte wrote on hongyj's profile.
Please send me info regarding cuipeua. Thx, Joe.
jloponte wrote on hongyj's profile.
Where are you located?
Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(