• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

wild apisto Spain/Europe

Guillemp

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I'm from Spain and I'm looking for someone who can provide me wild apistos. I would appreciate someone provide me an address. Greetings and sorry for my English

MadHatter

5 Year Member
I can't help you find your fish, but I can help you with a little advice.
Firstly, have a little pateince. Most members don't check the forum every day, so give them a bit more time to respond.
Secondly, you may have more luck if you are a bit more specific as to what species you are after. Even if you are prepared to consider any species, I imagine there are some in particular that you are especially keen to find.
Finally, keep in mind that many members are very careful about security and may not be prepared to freely give out their address.

Guillemp

MadHatter, thanks for your response. I'm not looking for any particular species. Currently I have in 540L A. Opal Borelli, A. Pandurini and A. Viejita. When I get them to breed, I will be interested to get some wild species. I just want to know if anyone in Europe (rule america because of the high cost of shipping) sells Apistogrammas and has a permanent stock, because I would be interested. In Spain, few people breeds Apistogrammas, so thats why I come to this forum. thanks

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
Have you checked with some of the UK forums? Being in the EU, they will be more likely to help you find suppliers than a world-wide forum like apisto.com.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….