• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Wanted Apisto Vielfleck In The Uk

Duncan Dumbreck

As far as I am aware, there are a few people around with them. I have 9 that are still maturing. I'm sure someone with some will show up.

peterclarke666

5 Year Member
As far as I am aware, there are a few people around with them. I have 9 that are still maturing. I'm sure someone with some will show up.

Luckily I have found someone in the uk scouse ray who recently brought me a stunning wild male baenschi back from Tom c, has a spare adult male which fingers crossed he is bringing me to the next British cichlid association convention in September so I can continue breeding this species that needs to be kept going in the hobby but until then on the look out for any more

merlin

5 Year Member
Im keen to acquire a pair of this species. Im in Scotland if snyone has a pair they would ship please contact me.

Derek

peterclarke666

5 Year Member
I may be able to spare a few when mine are grow/paired up.

Cheers fingers crossed your be male heavy as I have 3 females

Im keen to acquire a pair of this species. Im in Scotland if snyone has a pair they would ship please contact me.

Derek
I've got 80ish young growing on so will let u know I just don't wanna put one of them males with my females

it would be great to find this fish in the United States There are some people overseas that have them heres the site https://www.facebook.com/groups/apistogramma/

Yh I'm on that one and liefs Norwegian apistogramma grip which I find is the much better apisto group on Facebook

Duncan Dumbreck

If your female heavy. I would be interested in trios. Did you say you would post these.

Derek

Not quite yet, still want to have some for myself, only got 9, and want to see what I get, but will update you when I know.

Where in Scotland?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….