• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

VOTE - June 2014 POTM - Ends July 3rd.

June 2014 POTM Voting - Ends July 3rd

Votes: 10 52.6%

Votes: 1 5.3%

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

slimbolen99

5 Year Member
This month's Picture of the Month (POTM) theme is open to ALL FISH.

Voting will continue until July 3rd at 11:00 PM CST.

We also have a sponsor for this month, Aquatic Clarity (www.aquaticclarity.com), who is donating a $25 gift certificate to the first place finisher (U.S. only)....good luck.

-------------------------------

JG

5 Year Member
Two questions. How does one vote? Can a Canadian win if they're able to pick up their order in the US. A number of us live in border cities. ;)

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Sure, I don't care where you leave as long as I'm shipping fish to a US address. I've sent several Canadians fish sent to a US boarder city and they just drive them across.

Reactions: JG

slimbolen99

5 Year Member
Congrats to M.ramirezi for winning this month's POTM contest! What an awesome photo of one of my personal favorite apistos, Apistogramma allpahuayo. Please PM Aquatic Clarity to claim your prize.

01_zps0f3dc3d3.jpg

M.ramirezi

Thanks guys ;)

About the prize: I'm unable to pick it up because of the distance (Holland - USA is quite a long trip).
Maybe the second place holder can claim it?

Ekona

5 Year Member
That would be a three-way tie with two votes each. I'll digress to AC. :)
Congrats to M.ramerzi - very nice fish and photo :)
I already won one so I'll bow out of this one. Thanks to AC for sponsoring this contest!

MonteSS

Gratz Rene. What a great natural shot.

Yes thats my old Nicaraguensis pair. Lost the male and still have the female. I gave away tons of their babies to the club. I think everyone there has or had some LOL. Great fish.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….