• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The 'FISH' wish list

farm41

5 Year Member
My wish list:

A. elizabethea
A. sp. miua
A. sp. fresa

I'm not having much luck finding these species, but I will put my search out for everyone to see :( Maybe someone can help :)

While we search for the fish on my list, maybe you could list the fish that you want.

Let's find them :D

cootwarm

5 Year Member
Hi Matt,

Mike Jacobs in Florida has wild caught fresa listed on his website: http://www.geocities.com/mikefjacobs/pricelist.html

He has had that species marked as his supply being 'limited'.
It's been that way for about 6 weeks now, so he might be all out by now.

But he wrote me a few weeks ago and said that he is expecting a large shipment from Peru as soon as the weather warms a little. The banner on his website that states the "Peru shipment is in", is old news and refers to a smaller shipment that he got back in January. From his e-mail I got the impression that the shipment had a rough time due to the cold weather and the Christmas shipping season. (He was expecting it a week or 2 before Christmas and didn't receive it until early January.) The next shipment will re-stock many of the species he is now out of.

It shouldn't be much longer now. I don't know about the rest of you, but here in Vermont, this week we saw our first day over 40 degrees F since November! Yesterday it was 45 F and sunny and no wind at all! Here in Vermont, that's shorts and T-shirt weather! 8)

I'm waiting to order more apistos myself. Just to be safe I'll probably wait until early April. I'm hoping for A. sp. "MaulBruter-Red Cheek".

Michael

farm41

5 Year Member
That's a nice one too, and it's on my list of fish I want when the fishroom is done.

I've been in contact with Mike, waiting for that Czech shipment to come in. He says it will have the elizabethea, but he's been waiting on that order for months.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kanihong

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….