• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Single Borellii and Single Bristlenose?

jpg45

New Member
Messages
2
I have a single male(?) juvenile Borellii and juvenile Single Bristlenose. I hear a single male borellii will not bother a pleco. Any truth to this?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0472.jpeg
    IMG_0472.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 205
  • IMG_0433.jpeg
    IMG_0433.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 182

MacZ

Well-Known Member
5 Year Member
Messages
4,443
Location
Germany
Plus you almost exclusively get males of this breed, because it's not a natural species.
It can work with the catfish, depends on the tank size. If any the pleco might wake the cichlid, as Apistogramma are strictly diurnal and the catfish are partially nocturnal. And an Apistogramma regularly kicked out of bed might not get very old.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
18,792
Messages
125,190
Members
13,675
Latest member
Phap

Latest profile posts

Re-designing and starting a new fish room all over again. This time we'll have many more Apistsogramma species. We are expanding.
dimandobson wrote on Arnold's profile.
hi
dimandobson wrote on Ben Bergman's profile.
Hi Bergman. I have a pair of breeding dwarf cichlid for sale. if you are still looking, drop me your whatsapp number and i will send some videos to your whatsapp
martin_c wrote on illumnae's profile.
Hi,

just in case you happen to live in Germany (or Netherlands): I have a wildcaught female A. psammophila, you could have it for free. I have no use for it anymore.

BR
Martin
Top