• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Should I aerate wrigglers?

javoski

5 Year Member
Hi, all.

Just moved a clay pot with some cacs wrigglers. (Same 200l tank, just moved the pot into a netbreeder).
Do I need to aerate the wrigglers?

javoski

5 Year Member
Thx, Ted.

Awesome timing of yours :)
I was leaving them without an airstone during the night - I was afraid of them falling off the pot - when I decided to check the forum one more time (last night).

thx for your attention

nightowl1350

5 Year Member
It won't matter if they fall off the pot or not.....I have some wigglers that stay attached and others that stay on the tank bottom. I have apisto C's and mine so far eat the eggs so I've hatched a few spawns out myself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….