• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Rams, males displaying and other shots

Konigwolf

Member
5 Year Member
Messages
120
Ok a few shots of some rams, I admit compared to some shots on here they are not prize material, but I do like the first three, and I think the general colour's of the fish in the others shots is great

First Lot is two males "at it", sorry for the quality, they wernt interested in pausing for me set up the camara decently

First shot-squaring off
100_3672.jpg


Second Shot, flaring sideways at each other
100_3673.jpg


Third shot, not very obvious but a bit of lip lock aggro going on :LOL:
The whole scene took a few minutes
100_3674.jpg



Unmated Pair
100_3675.jpg


100_3767.jpg



Pretty Boy
100_3768.jpg


100_3766.jpg
 

leeruisheng

New Member
5 Year Member
Messages
22
It seems to me that you've got a female and a male ram instead. Cause in one of your shots, one of the rams exhibited reddish belly which would be a female.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
18,792
Messages
125,190
Members
13,675
Latest member
Phap

Latest profile posts

Re-designing and starting a new fish room all over again. This time we'll have many more Apistsogramma species. We are expanding.
dimandobson wrote on Arnold's profile.
hi
dimandobson wrote on Ben Bergman's profile.
Hi Bergman. I have a pair of breeding dwarf cichlid for sale. if you are still looking, drop me your whatsapp number and i will send some videos to your whatsapp
martin_c wrote on illumnae's profile.
Hi,

just in case you happen to live in Germany (or Netherlands): I have a wildcaught female A. psammophila, you could have it for free. I have no use for it anymore.

BR
Martin
Top