• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Römer Atlas vol. 2 English

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
It will be an entirely new volume. It will have updates on a few species in volume 1, but most of it will be about species not in volume 1. It will also have new data on apistogramma behavior and biotope studies.

ProF_FR

5 Year Member
Damm .... i'd love to get it .... i actually can't get the vol 1 because all sites selling it in europe are out of stocks ... they only have german edition and me and german language ain't friends ::biggrin:

ProF

a.d.wood

5 Year Member
Hi there,

Don't want to get people's hopes raised but....

Romer gave a presentation at the Autumn BCA meeting in the UK last weekend (similar presentation I think to the one he gave at the ACA), during discussions (before and after) it's possible the book will be available before christmas this year.

Andrew

blueblue

5 Year Member
I've received an updated email from a bookstore that the publisher expects to publish the book in early 2007... so, i am inclined to support the view of Mike even though i myself want to buy the book as early as possible :)

ProF_FR

5 Year Member
Hi,

Actually i think it's not possible, all sellers are out of stocks. According to previous posts, it should be avalaible again in early 2007

ProF

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
Refael Hdr. said:
Does anyone know where it's possible to find the first volume? I can't find it even on ebay... does it run out of print?

It didn't run out of print - it burned out of print. The last 1500 copies of the English edition were destroyed in a warehouse fire.

P.W.

5 Year Member
Great!! Thanks for the info! So, it´s really the english edition??

But, sad that I can´t put it on the wishing list to Santa this year :(

Best regards /Per

zmirek

5 Year Member
Now that Vol 2 is out, is it still necessary to buy Vol 1?
Volume 2 is not 2nd edition but continuation (or supplement if you like) of volume 1. So it's wise to have both of them.

BTW "search" function is really good help since there were many threads where this information and similar questions appear. Just let it work for you and you will find it very helpfull :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meghanbe

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….