• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Please Report Bugs Here

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
Please respond in this thread to report a bug in the forum that you notice since the upgrade. Please refrain from discussing the bugs in this thread, since I will be using this as a punch list of things to fix once the upgrade is complete. If you know how to fix a bug someone posts here, please start a new thread with the bug report copied into the post and your solution. I am in no way a vBulletin expert... so your help will be greatly appreciated.

mummymonkey

5 Year Member
Display

General Settings looks like this:

Untitled.png

a.d.wood

5 Year Member
Slightly different, I get the following error messages at the top of the page when clicking the general settings tab in the UCP:

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: userfield_select_option in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4097

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /home/apistogr/public_html/forum/profile.php(4792) : eval()'d code(23) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: userfield_select_option in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4097

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: userfield_select in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4097

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/apistogr/public_html/forum/profile.php(4792) : eval()'d code(26) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: userfield_textbox in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4097

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: userfield_textbox in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4097

Andrew

a.d.wood

5 Year Member
...... and login bugs should be fixed.
Sorry Ted, login still playing up.

Much simpler now though, with every visit to the forum I just have to click on the 'forum' link underneath the logo, that refreshes the screen and I then have access to the UCP.

Andrew

Big G

5 Year Member
I'm having an issue where I can only see a few threads when I go into each forum. One example is the 'Apistogramma' forum, where there are over 2000 threads, but I can only see 13. At the top right it says showing '0 to 13 of 13'.

It does a similar thing in other forums, like the 'user photo's' forum shows something like 900 threads, but shows only 3 threads!

I hope that makes sense? Its very early in the morning here, and I've had no sleep, so I'm a bit 'out of it'!

Regards
G!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….