• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Photo Gallery

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
I'll be using this thread to post pictures of the fish I have for sale and of the adult breeding stock I have set up (so you can see the parents of the fish you can buy when I have youngsters available).

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
young male A. cacatuoides Mega Red (red on all of the fins except the pectoral)
-just starting to get his color and fin extentions
over priced for the current size at $50/pr (They came in small. Just let me grow them out a little larger.)

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Apistogramma agassizii Fire Red with white trimmed tail (and a very full belly)

Apistogramma agassizii Fire Red with red tail (right after eating baby brine shrimp)

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Err ... where's the blue on the A. agassizii "blue-tail"? :) Looks much like some of the wild red agassizii from northern Peru. Very nice!

Lol, 2 for 2 receiving this fish as blue tail. They start out much bluer but then the red comes in. Bad name for a great fish.

MickeM

5 Year Member
young Apistogramma baenschi

Hi..!!

Is this the original Ap. baenschi ??
I miss the extensions in the elongated dorsal fin ..!
Are these wild juveniles ??

My bred baenschi got extensions at 1-2cm size..
The first one looks like he will get it.., but the 2nd doesn`t..
Are the caudal fins rounded ?

We have had "Ap. sp. /cf. payaminonis" (???) available in Europe ..that is why I am asking..
I´m just curious... Nice pics !!

/Micke

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….