• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pelvicachromis Taeniatus (Aquarium Strain) - England

peterclarke666

5 Year Member
need to make room in my fish room so offering these for sale now .... stunning colours and interesting fish ..... ive kept one pair back for myself for breeding but the rest are taking up tank space which is needed

£15 a pair

Collection is preferred but i will post if required it will be next day before 1pm. Will be sent in poly box or cardboard box lined with polystyrene double bagged with heat pack and bag buddy...please make sure somebody will be in to sign for delivery. I will only post Monday to Thursday.

I CAN SEND UPTO 4 YOUNG KRIBENSIS PER BAG AND UPTO 4 BAGS FOR THE ONE POSTAGE COST OF £16
ANYTHING OVER THAT IN WHICH WEIGHS OVER 2KG WILL JUMP UP TO £26

POSTAGE WILL BE AT BUYERS RISK ONLY

P1030827.jpg

P1030822.jpg
P1030831.jpg
P1030472.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AND

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….