• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pelvicachromis gallery

fish-n-chips

Just went over your gallery, wow! It was probably the last thing that I should have done. Now I am glad that I watched all 4 of your installments on building a fishroom! I think I will need it with the other Pelvicachromis' that I now want. As if there weren't enough dwarfs I would to start keeping/breeding as it was!!:biggrin:

Shernutz

Thank u

That is a very nice slideshow of the spp. Clearly this helps allow the viewer to appreciate each sub-region's beauty. It was unfair of me to have asked for you to reveal your favourites (other blog). Mea culpa.

BTW - I did get some pleco burritos caves.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….