• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Panduro Eggs

Kev777

Hi all, super excited. My Panduro pair spawned a few days ago and the eggs are still there. maybe this time they will raise some fry. I have BBS daily for the other fish I breed so can't wait to see what happens. I also have lots of leaf litter. I hope i can post photos soon. If they hatch it will be my first apisto fry!!!!!!!

yukondog

5 Year Member
Congrats on the eggs, hope you get fry and post pict. Sometimes it takes a few try before they get it, good luck

Kev777

Thanks. I'm patient at this stage. I'll have to wait for success . Maybe this time

Andreas

Hi kevv I saw you were in Southern Africa you said in the post about biotopes
I live in South Africa We’re you collecting there if so were and if you live hear I would really like to buy a pair of that panduro

Kev777

So a quick update. She either moved or ate the eggs. The waiting starts again. I'll wait a few days and do a decent top up with RO water. I'm going to do the same for the cacatuoides tank, almost dropped water level to 50% now.

yukondog

5 Year Member
Give it time, I have had them not bring them out till week or so, once she bring them out I have seen her move them more than once. Good luck

Kev777

just checked, still no fry, patience... I also have to build up pairs from the species now, but with them being so scarce, it could take some time, but there is no rush

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….