• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

one of my girls

Karin

5 Year Member
one of the biggest females. 15 month old

Attachments

• WP_20161128_19_50_19_Pro.jpg
    WP_20161128_19_50_19_Pro.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 503

Karin

5 Year Member
hi Gerald. This is one of my NijssenixBaenschi hybrids...I still have several... she is one of the largests. one spot on the right and two on her left side, plus red lines in her caudal and anal fins.

Karin

5 Year Member
Hi Gerald! This is the only kind of decent picture of a male that I have. There were very few males, mostly females (probably because of the high pH of my water I guess). I kept two, the one on the picture which died a few months ago and a second one which is small and poorly colored. Still alived.

Cheers!

Attachments

• WP_20160708_14_44_52_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160708_14_44_52_Pro.jpg
    456.4 KB · Views: 477

Fikret Celik

5 Year Member
Congratulations, Karin.

I am surprised that two close-to-close species as Nijsseni and Baenschi babies are this way. The point in the middle of the body, which is the distinctive feature of Nijsseni and Baenschi, is almost uncertain. bu yüzden, So, it looks like a different kind to me, but it's so beautiful.

Good luck with.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….