• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Nijsseni Females yes or no????

Apisto ranch

5 Year Member
OK here is a couple of Apisto's I bought today 01-24-06 the guy told me they where Nijsseni females { females or not I got them for $4.00 } I'll give my point of view and ya'll let me know if I'm on target are way off. LOL

Frist off I beleave this one is a female because of the Black in the "leg fins"
100_1212.jpg

#2 I beleave is female also because of the Black in the leg fins
100_1225.jpg

Now this one I beleave is a male because of the starting of red out line in the tail fin
100_1214.jpg

Again I beleave this one to be male also because of the red out line in the tail
100_1221.jpg

Ok let me know if I'm on target or way off. Thanks again and Curtis if these are females? There coming to stay at your house LOL

Apisto ranch

5 Year Member
Cool now that works for me 2 pairs. But I only payed $4.00 total for them. He had no tank space for them so he told me if I'd take them all he'd cut me a deal. So needless to say I took them all. LOL Ok mematrix I have you a female for sure now. LOL I glad to as the one I was wanting to send you wasn't looking all that good health wise.
So I'll beable to put her in a QT and nurise her back to health. I'm thanking that these females here or still quit young to.

mematrix

5 Year Member
re to post

Yep looks like what I am looking for alright. Man great deal for them $4.00 May be I need to move back to lubbock.LOL I will be contacting you

Sincerely Curtis

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elvashave

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….