• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Trifasciata

MonteSS

Member
Messages
282
Got two pairs of Trifas today. They arrived safely from Oregon to Virginia in 2 days bt Priority mail.

Males are good size at 1.5" and female are smaller at .75 or so.

They are settling in and exploring in the Q tank. You can see the one male is colored up already while the other is faded. I will keep an eye on them and seperate if needed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbAumC4wrg8

Thanks...Bill
 

dwarfpike

Member
5 Year Member
Messages
176
Location
Seattle, Wa
Very nice. Trifas have been growing on me. What size tank will they be going into? Both males, or keeping one back?
 

MonteSS

Member
Messages
282
Thanks DP. They are in a 26g 24" for now where I can keep an eye on them. I have a 36" 46g all ready for the two pairs plus an angel and panda cories.

....Bill
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
18,792
Messages
125,190
Members
13,675
Latest member
Phap

Latest profile posts

Re-designing and starting a new fish room all over again. This time we'll have many more Apistsogramma species. We are expanding.
dimandobson wrote on Arnold's profile.
hi
dimandobson wrote on Ben Bergman's profile.
Hi Bergman. I have a pair of breeding dwarf cichlid for sale. if you are still looking, drop me your whatsapp number and i will send some videos to your whatsapp
martin_c wrote on illumnae's profile.
Hi,

just in case you happen to live in Germany (or Netherlands): I have a wildcaught female A. psammophila, you could have it for free. I have no use for it anymore.

BR
Martin
Top