if its too small capacity wise, i’ll ofcause consider getting another one.Yes, I do have a filter already. I was afraid that it's subdimensioned. But I'll wait a couple days to see if the water gets
-and yeah! Wait it out a few more days and see if it settles down.
Stocking sounds great.