• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New member from the frozen tundra

fish-n-chips

I found out about this forum after posting a comment Ted's fishroom site and would like to say thank you to Ted for steering me here.
I currently have Three tanks set up with a fourth in the works.
Tanks are:
20 long planted with 2 pair of F1 P. taeniatus "Moliwe",some nerites and some RCS.~ I've had 5 spawns, yet none have gotten past a week.
3 gallon Eclipse planted with a half moon betta and some hitchiker snails
30 gallon planted with 2 L. dorsigera and 9 habrosus cories.

I haven't had much for aggression in my 20, yet I am setting up another tank for the other pair. This tank has been a soap opera with the dom. male switching females after 1 spawn and the sub. pair spawning in the last week.

I will be posting pics in my album in the next day or two. I just wanted to say "hi" to everyone here. I am looking forward to being a part of this community.
I am a member of another large forum, yet I am glad to join a forum that mainly deals with dwarf cichlids.

fish-n-chips

Welcome here. I should have told you about this place before, never even crossed my mind. Glad to see you found it too though. Lots of great information here.
I was surprised to see you here. Glad I was steered to this site.

aquaticclarity Welcome to the forum. You can stop by any time you want to help me shovel...I'm just over an hour away!

Thank you! I shovel for taenies:biggrin: Do you have a store down there or is it online only? I've seen 4 people from WI on here so far.

Hey Treefork, send guppies my way.

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
No store front...just a store's worth of fish and supplies in my house. I'll be having an open house in Feburary were I'll be loaded with fish and I'll turn the garage into a store for a day with all sorts of aquariums and aquarium supplies...you can just about name it and I'll have it or something close to it in drygoods. Hopefully you can make the trip down then.

fish-n-chips

No store front...just a store's worth of fish and supplies in my house. I'll be having an open house in Feburary were I'll be loaded with fish and I'll turn the garage into a store for a day with all sorts of aquariums and aquarium supplies...you can just about name it and I'll have it or something close to it in drygoods. Hopefully you can make the trip down then.

February you say, HMMMMMM.................
Will see what I can do about that. Then I can see said drivewayand let you know what my sfpf( square feet per fish) bid would be.:rolleyes:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DayanaSic

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….