• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Guy!

fishay12

Hey guys I have a 26 gallon that has a bristlenose, will have a small school of pencilfish or hatchetfish, driftwood. java fern, and leaves as of tomorrow. Csves are also being built this week. I want a pair of apistos to make the tank look awesome. I really like blue ones, so does anybody have some captive-bred blueish apistos? otherwise I will get a pair of cacatuoides. I really like trifasciata.

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Welcome to the forum!

I have some tank raised Apistos scheduled to come in next week (assuming weather doesn't delay the shipment). There should be a few bluer options in the mix if they fill.

fishay12

Alright, Thanks! I think my LFS is out of Apistos anyway... I just added some oak leaves so my normal tap ph of 7.6 should have dropped a good amount by that time.

fishay12

Is there a way to private message me or something? I dont want to give you my email where anyone can get it. Also what do u mean by next week? The week of 1/20 or the week of 1/27?

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Click the "aquaticclarity" under my avatar picture, a small "window" should open with my info including a "start a conversation" button, click it, type, and send away.

Fish are due in Tuesday (1-21-14). I'll post details in my aquaticclarity section near the bottom of the main forum page and I'll get info up at www.aquaticclarity.com once I know more.

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Ok thank you. Do you know what species you will be getting?

I know what I ordered but I don't know what is filling or what if any fish will be subbed for any no fills. Because of that I'll post the list of fish once I actually have them and then post prices shortly after that once the fish are tanked and settled in.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elvashave

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….