• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

new German Ram bloodline?

Discus Man

5 Year Member
On April 1st zoopet had the fish for sale for 4$ free international shipping... a new red bloodline, and giant size, 6 to 8 inches long...

Tons of hobbyists ordered.... its been wildly popular....

until people started to catch on or were informed that the start date of the sale should have been your first clue!

Long running April fool's day joke!!!! :lol:

yutaka

5 Year Member
Wow!
Looks like a real fish to me, except for the coloration.
Red is real nice,but could they be dyed?
The color spread is a little.....hmmm

:?

Discus Man

5 Year Member
yutaka said:
Wow!
Looks like a real fish to me, except for the coloration.
Red is real nice,but could they be dyed?
The color spread is a little.....hmmm

:?
Uhm no its not a real fish, sorry if I wasn't clear. This is a photo of a ram altered by an image editor for the purpose of an April Fools Joke. A forum friend tried to order one and the reply was April Fools etc.

There is no such fish as an 8 inch red ram... sorry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….