• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

looking for Ivanacara adoketa WTB

slowhand35

5 Year Member
I'm still looking for a few young ones.

Thanks tjudy,
that's where i got my last ones.
I already checked with him, he doesn't have any.

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
I think Chris at Amazon Tropicals (one of the sellers in our sponsors section) has some.

slowhand35

5 Year Member
I am still looking to buy the Ivanacara adoketa

I would like to get a few young, but open to looking at any available.
Must be able to ship them safely.

Thanks.
Bill

Bev N

Apisto Club
5 Year Member
Unfortunately I don't know of anyone in the states that has any at this time. The only two that I know of that have been successful in breeding them are Dave and Eric Bodrock. I'm pretty sure Eric doesn't have any either. I would check with Eric and see if he knows where you might be able to source some. I know he makes trips over to Germany and has quite a few friends there that might be able to track some down for you.

slowhand35

5 Year Member
Those are on the import list, not instock, I checked with him anyway, he doesn't have any available now.

BlackSpyda

5 Year Member
These days I don't find people keeping them in US.Don't know why.Is it because they are not interested in Adoketas ?You can go for asian wholesalers.I know they have adoketa but are very expensive.

Bev N

Apisto Club
5 Year Member
We don't have them from lack of trying. We have two offspring...two. That is after a year of keeping the parents. Of course then we lost the female and have since repaired the male with another...keeping our fingers crossed. They are difficult to put in mildly. I'm hoping to raise up the two I have to form another pair with one of the spare females I have...praying for boys from this one. I know of another that spanwed them in the US for I think one spawn...maybe two and then no more luck. I don't know how often Dave has been successful Tough darn fish. Rull r/o nothing but live food....picky, picky, picky. I keep my eyes open for more but haven't even seen them coming into the county. Was hoping someone coming back from germany to pack a few in their suitcare along with some other few neat things. Person that figures these out hands down and retire.

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
They are around. Two sellers had them at the ACA in Cincinatti last July. It will take a bit for them to grow up and be spawned.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….