• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Looking for Hobbyist Breeders who have fish to sell

DwarfCichlidStore

Hi Guys,

I am getting ramped up to start www.DwarfCichlidStore.com I am looking for some breeders who have regular success working with certain fish. I will be importing many of the rarer strains and Wilds. However I would love to work with some of great Apisto and Westie breeders on the forum to fill my stock as well. I can pay cash/Paypal or we can work out credits toward future fish that you have been looking for. Please send me a message some when can talk a little more about a mutually beneficial relationship. I am not quite set up yet so it will be a few weeks until I'm ready. I am ideally looking for fish at least an inch or more in size. I do not have a lot of space to grow the fish out.

Thanks for reading sorry it was so long!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danceblessings

Latest profile posts

jloponte wrote on hongyj's profile.
Please send me info regarding cuipeua. Thx, Joe.
jloponte wrote on hongyj's profile.
Where are you located?
Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(