• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Buying Looking for A. Borrelli

Captain Jim

Would like to buy nice preferably blue, maybe blue/yellow A. Borelli. Either trio, pair or juvies. I'm in Florida, USA

pastry

5 Year Member
Jim, did anyone ever contact you somehow about this? Just curious because I'm looking for the same thing now. Got some several years ago but lost them due to heater malfunction. Just joined the forum (I've watched for awhile but never signed up) and now after seeing overpriced fish from online retailers then I was hoping someone here sells some. 2 years ago got them from apistodave but I don't see him on aquabid now. Got off to a rocky start with him but in the end he sent great fish and even shipped them at a looooow price (I freaked out on him because he sent them USPS but after 3 days 6 of them showed up alive and well).

Captain Jim

No,..I think we are on same page as far as trying to find,..saw some nice pics the other day. Two pairs blue borelli for $80 dollars shipped..Hoping to find better price, but may bite bullet next time.

Don Atkinson

I have fry from this guy. Not quite sexable yet.

Attachments

• DSC05879.JPG
    DSC05879.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 550

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….